Current Version: 1.0.0
Requires Android: 2.1 and up
Makes it easy to extract and handle Zip files on your phone and tablet!
WinZip App Now Available on Android!
Now the world’s #1 zip utility makes it easy to view, open and save zip files on your Android device, whether they’re attached to an incoming email, downloaded from a web page or opened from an SD memory card.
The new WinZip for Android follows the success of WinZip for iOS which has been downloaded by more than a million users. WinZip’s product line offers tools for today’s popular platforms and devices including Windows, Mac, iOS and Android.
WinZip for Android top features
• View supported file formats directly within the WinZip app. Easily open other popular formats with 3rd-party app integration.
• Open encrypted Zip files (including AES128 and AES256) to review sensitive material safely while on the go.
• Copy unzipped content to the clipboard to paste into an email or another application. Save the last extracted zip file to access at later time.
View and open popular files formats
WinZip for Android offers built-in viewing support for:
• Photos and images (.jpg, .jpeg, .png, .bmp, .gif)
• Text files (.rtf, .csv, .txt, .ini, .inf, .bat, .js, .log, .xml, .css, .java, .cs, .h, .m, .cpp, .c, .sql, .properties)
• Web files (.htm, .html, .jsp, .asp)
• Apk files (.apk)
WinZip for Android works with 3rd-party apps to open:
• Word documents (.doc, .docx)
• Excel spreadsheets (.xls, .xlsx)
• PowerPoint presentations (.ppt, .pptx)
• PDF files (.pdf)
Compatible with Android operating systems 2.1 (Eclair), 2.2 (Froyo), 2.3 (Gingerbread), 3.x (Honeycomb) and 4.x (Ice Cream Sandwich), WinZip for Android is available now as a free English app.
WinZip 1.0.0 on Google Play
Download WinZip 1.0.0
Tutorials:HOW TO Install APK Files on Android Device?